LEGO House has made some important choices in terms of hygiene so that guests can have a safe experience in LEGO House:
1) VALID CORONA PASS AND ID IS REQUIRED: With the reopening comes a requirement from the authorities that you as a guest (from 15 years of age onwards) must be able to present a valid Corona passport. REMEMBER to bring ID. Be aware that there may be a queue at the entrance as we have to check all guests' Corona passes. There may therefore be some waiting time outdoors.
2) KEEP A DISTANCE: We encourage safe behaviour and keeping a distance.
3) HAND HYGIENE: We know that hand hygiene is the most important factor in terms of mitigating the spread of infection. Therefore, we are doing all that we can to ensure the best possible conditions for optimum hand hygiene in LEGO House with many hand sanitiser dispensers available in all the zones. Moreover, we are encouraging all guests to take care of themselves and to ensure they maintain good hand hygiene.
4) CLEANING: LEGO House has its own cleaning team, which provides regular cleaning of the house both during and outside the opening hours. Every morning between 6 am and 10 am (CET), the house is being completely cleaned. In addition, all surfaces are wiped off throughout the day. We strive to have the highest cleaning standards and have drastically stepped up cleaning.
5) DISINFECTANT PRODUCT: We use a disinfectant product that fights bacteria and viruses within a few minutes. All surfaces are sprayed with the disinfectant product to reduce the risk of infection.
6) 72-HOUR LEGO BRICKS QUARANTINE: We introduce 72-hour LEGO bricks quarantine. All the brick containers are emptied and cleaned every day before being refilled with bricks which have been in 72-hour quarantine.
7) FACE MASKS: It is mandatory for both guests (children 0-11 years are excluded) and staff to wear a face mask in all indoor areas of LEGO House. We encourage you to bring your own. However, if you have forgotten face masks, we have extra that can be bought for 3 DKK.