When joining the Team LEGO® House, you join a staff team of passionate and dedicated employees and leaders who, across departments and hierarchy, are committed to creating world-class LEGO experiences for our guests. We have a fundamental belief, that to do this LEGO House needs to be the best place to work for all the employees. It’s like a coin; one side doesn’t go without the other.
Want to work in LEGO® House?
We want to be the best place to work! This is our people promise and we want to deliver on this by giving our employees the possibility to learn and play together with guests and colleagues.
In LEGO® House we do not fake it and we want “the real thing” so if you want to be a part of the LEGO House, you should be able to say yes to the following:
- Show enthusiasm for the LEGO Brick
- Service minded – smile and always make our guests feel welcome and at home
- Flexible, have a sense of situation & team spirit with “a twinkle in the eye”
- Able to speak Danish & English, and possibly a third language
- High self-awareness
- Open for feedback, learning and development
- A clean child certificate