Information on cookies
- Your browser settings, such as the type of browser you use, and which plug-ins you have installed. This means that we will not bother you each time you visit our website to ensure that you have the necessary software that enables you to play an online game or to download information from our websites. We also receive information about how many people use a specific type of software, so we can make changes to our website if necessary and give each user the best browser experience.
- Your choice of language and country. This means that if you have chosen English as your language, English will automatically be used next time you visit us.
- Your shopping cart and settings in LEGO® House.
- Which products you view and purchases on LEGOHouse.com in order for us to make suggestions to you.
- Which products and pictures you have rated and which rating you have given them.
- The last time we asked you to participate in a survey and whether you participated in said survey (so that we do not ask you to help us too often).
- A record of your activities on and your use of our website. We collect statistical data in order for us to optimize our websites.
- Recently used data - is used to enhance the user experience. If we store personal data in a cookie, the information will be encrypted for safety reasons.
In addition, cookies are used for targeted advertising, including retargeting campaigns, on selected websites and social media. The use of these cookies may involve the storage and use of personally identifiable information to the display of individually tailored content and/or sharing of this data with a third party for the same purpose.
Some cookies are stored until you close your browser, and others are stored for a longer period. We store cookies for 800 days maximum, and we do that to be sure that you can find your information even if you only visit our websites approx. once a year.
Adobe Inc. (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
Oracle Responsys - Email tracking
For session identification
Adobe Inc. (SiteCatalyst)
Cordura A/S (lifespan: Session)
Zendesk ApS (lifespan: Session)
How to delete cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You may prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by installing your browser to block cookies. Some browsers have a setting where the cookie is always deleted after visiting a website.
This function is named InPrivate in Internet Explorer version 8 and later versions; Incognito in Google Chrome version 10 and later versions; Private Browsing in Firefox version 3.5 and later versions; Private Browsing in Safari version 2 and later versions, and Private Browsing in Opera version 10.5 and later versions.
You may find more detailed guidelines in how the function is used under "Help" in your browser. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer at any time. If you choose to block all cookies, you will still be able to visit our website. However, we cannot ensure that you will have the most optimal experience without the cookies.
LEGO House A/S, Butikstorvet 6, 7190 Billund, Denmark, email@example.com (LEGO House A/S (P-number 1021673710) is a secondary name of selskabet KOLDINGVEJ 2, BILLUND A/S, Business Registration no. 16632635, Koldingvej 2, 7190 Billund).