LEGO House “Tree of Creativity” competition
LEGO® House – Win the LEGO House exclusive product Tree of Creativity no. 4000026.
The competition is not subject to purchase.
The LEGO House “Tree of Creativity” competition is taking place on the official LEGO House Facebook page, where you get the chance to win the exclusive LEGO House product “Tree of Creativity” when answering in the comment field why you are the right winner for the product and who you want to build it with. The competition is running from July 17th until July 20th. There will be ten (10) winners, each receiving one box and the winners will be drawn on July 20th at 10.00 am (CEST).
LEGO House “Tree of Creativity” competition (the “competition”) is sponsored by LEGO House, Ole Kirks Plads 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark
By participating in this competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
This competition is open to participants from the age of 13 or over, worldwide, except as may be prohibited by law.
You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, partner or immediate family member of an employee of the LEGO Group or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Promotion.
3. Entry Period:
The competition runs from 17-20 July 2020. All comments outside this time frame is not valid.
4. How to enter:
You enter the competition by answering in the comment field why you are the right winner for the product and who you want to build it with.
5. Limitation on entry:
Multiple entries per person during the competition entry period are allowed, but there will be allowed only one prize per person during the entire competition period.
There will only be one prize per winner and we’ll pick 10 winners. The winners will receive a “Tree of Creativity” exclusive product of a total amount of 599 DKK. The prize depends on the availability of the winner and LEGO House reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of the same or greater value.
7. Selection of Potential Winners and Odds of Winning:
The potential Winners will be selected by the members of the LEGO Social Media Team (the “Judges”) in a draws from all eligible contributions. It takes places in the same day as the competition ends or within two business weeks after the end of the competition. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Claiming the Prize:
The Potential Winners will be contacted via a respond in the comment field from the LEGO House Social Media Team. The conversation will then continue in the Facebook message app, where we’ll ask for your full name, address and phone number. If a potential winner has not claimed its prize within ten (10) days of notification, or fails to complete the required Winner’s Documents correctly, a new Potential Winner will be randomly selected from all remaining valid Entries received within the Entry Period, in accordance with the selection procedure above.
9. Certification of Potential Winner(s):
The Potential Winner will be required to complete and return a set of Winner’s Documents consisting of (i) a statement of eligibility; and (ii) a release of liability; and (iii) a publicity release (except were prohibited by law); and (iv) a prize acceptance form. If a Potential Winner is deemed a minor in his/her place of residence, a parent or legal guardian of the Potential Winner will also be required to sign the Winner’s Documents. A Potential Winner who is resident of Canada will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Upon receipt of the fully executed Winner’s Documents, and confirmation by the Judges, the Potential Winner will be certified as the winner (the “Winner”).
10. Data Privacy:
11. Additional Rules:
- Entries will not be returned. All Entries, excluding any images submitted in connection with the Contest
shall become the property of Sponsor and may be used for other marketing activities.
- If you are a Winner, you agree that the Sponsor may use your first name and town or country of residence to announce the Winner of this Contest.
- Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible entry materials, or for Entries not received prior to the entry deadline.
- The Sponsor or Facebook shall not have any liability and does not accept any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by Entrants of this Contest to the extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Any Entry made or attempted in a manner which in the Sponsor’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Official Rules, or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Contests.
- Reporting prize winnings and paying any applicable taxes, governmental fees, and other expenses resulting from winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner unless otherwise stated; Winners are encouraged to check local tax implications.
- For a list of the Winners contact Consumer Services (email@example.com)
- These Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Facebook.
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group. © 2020 The LEGO Group.